Alignment

CrazyW

Alignment

Unread post by CrazyW » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:48 pm

I have a 98 K 2500 with 8600+ GVWR and 454 Vortec motor, I'm in desperate need of front end alignment specs as I cannot find them anywhere on the internet. I have searched multiple combinations and looked for three days and I can no longer search the internet without losing my marbles! please help! thank you

carriedi

Re: Alignment

Unread post by carriedi » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:01 pm

camber 0.65 +/- 0.5
caster 3.0 +/- 1.0
toe in o.12" +/- 0.10"

K series independent suspension

Why would you need the alignment specs for? an alignment shop would adjust all the adjustable angles to spec for 50 to 100 dollars depending on the shop. The alignment shop should have the specs inside their alignment software.
Browse "SIMILAR TOPICS" At The Bottom Of This Page.

CrazyW

Re: Alignment

Unread post by CrazyW » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:02 am

Need them to get in the right ballpark with an at home alignment before I switch to my new tires....only transportation at the moment and 3 old tires are losing tread by chunks or strips and the front musta been done before by Ray Charles with Stevie Wonder at his side because all 3 adjustments are obviously way off just by looking at them, and the current wear patterns are not what I want to see on the new tires but have no choice but to put the new tires on to get back and forth to work and the alignment shop appointment is at least two weeks out so I'm between a rock and a hard place. Thank you for the specs this ought to keep me from ruining my new tires while I wait for my appointment thank you very much