95 subaru legacy 4 door sedan.

Including Hyundai, Audi, BMW, Mistubishi or any other car.
Darrell

95 subaru legacy 4 door sedan.

Unread post by Darrell » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:59 am

engine turns over but will not start no spark to plugs. replaced coil, coil voltage regulator on fire wall, cam and crank sensors. Timing belt not broken, loose or has not slipped, fuel pump works power going to primary lead of coil hot, check engine light is on and has been on when I bought the car 6 months ago , 200,000 on engine does not burn or leak oil or other fluids. HELP ! do not have a computer code reader and have left battery terminals off for days. hoping computer would reset it's self no such luck.

carriedi

Re: 95 subaru legacy 4 door sedan.

Unread post by carriedi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:47 pm

your cam and crank signals get send to the engine computer and then computer sends the signals to the ignition module which fires the coil. did you check to see if you have fuel injector pulse also?
Browse "SIMILAR TOPICS" At The Bottom Of This Page.

Darrell

Unread post by Darrell » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:29 am

I do not have coil fire I don't think I fuel injector pulse. fuel pump new crank sensor new cam sensor new coil new timing belt ok . currently looking for a code scanner and reset unit. but do not know if it is a obd 1 or 2 hope checking emissions control label under hood will tell. tester plug in port left side of steering wheel under small door in lower dash board. computer located right floor board front. I was wondering if the sensor pick up on the crankshaft and or camshaft pulley was worn down and sensors wont pick up signal. car has 200,000 miles. Still plugging away can't afford to buy another car.

carriedi

Unread post by carriedi » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:32 am

have you checked all your fuses?
Browse "SIMILAR TOPICS" At The Bottom Of This Page.