2008 Saturn Vue XE

Ask our auto mechanics for help to all your Saturn questions.
saturngirl2012

2005 Saturn Vue 2.2L standard front wheel drive

Unread post by saturngirl2012 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi I hope someone can help I have a 2005 Saturn Vue 4 cylinder stander front wheel drive my engine light is on steadily and nothing through the middle. We had a electrical tune up, ignition coil w control done, and light came back on took back got the catalytic converter replaced light came back on, took it back and put another catalytic converter on and light came back on after a couple of hours, then took to a different mechanic and put a new battery in drove for about a week came back on and now it stalls at a inopportune time while driving I was wonder if you could tell me what could be the problem or what i should try next. thank you

ProTech

Re: 2005 Saturn Vue 2.2L standard front wheel drive

Unread post by ProTech » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Could you please post any of the trouble codes that were stored, so I can assist you a bit better?

Also, not sure what you mean by 'nothing through the middle'?
GM Dealer Technician For 18+ Years
In the automotive industry for 20+

Ron

2008 Saturn Vue XE

Unread post by Ron » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:13 am

A/C BLOWING HOT AIR ,WILL NOT TAKE IN COOLANT ,COMPRESSOR STAYS ON WAS TOLD IT MIGHT BE THE COMPRESSOR IF ANYONE HAS HAD THUS PROBLEM OR CAN TELL US WHAT THE PROBLEM IS WE WOULD DEEPLY APPRECIATE IT ,WE DESPERATLY NEED VEHICLE RUNNING EFFECIANTLY ,ITS USED TO TAKE MY MOTHER IN LAW MOSTLY TO HER DOCTER APPOINTMENTS THANK YOU

carriedi

Re: 2008 Saturn Vue XE

Unread post by carriedi » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:01 am

what do you mean "will not take in coolant"?

have you checked the ac pressures?

have you checked your blend door that makes it move from hot to cold to see if it is moving to the cold position?
Browse "SIMILAR TOPICS" At The Bottom Of This Page.