Ask our auto mechanics for help to all your Saturn questions.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:09 am
I need to know where the C T S is locatated on a 1,9 Saturn engine
- Posts: 2280
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:42 pm
- Location: Oregon
on the rear of the engine
- Saturn sensor locations diagram.
- Saturn CTS location.jpg (121.63 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:10 am
Coolant temp can also flood the engine if it's is reading the temp wrong. also look at the connector fro corrosion. (green-like rust in the connector terminals-if they are corroded you should replace the connector too)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:57 am
Good info and straight to the point. Thank you