All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Ask A Question Reply   
Author Message

contributions: 4
I have a 98 Caravan 3.3 Flex fuel and I’ve been told it needs a new PCM. If I replace it, does that require bringing it in to a dealership to have it programmed for VIN and Mileage?
(If needed, VIN is: 2B4GP45G3WR721898)

Don't even want to start on fixing it if it does.

Reply with quote  
* Search   
User avatar

contributions: 2264
Images: 37
Location: Oregon
yes, you will need to have it flashed. the dealer will need to retrieve information from your original pcm so they can transfer the info to the new pcm.

info for your skim, abs, srs and vin# and mileage.

Reply with quote  

contributions: 1
you should use a scanner and see what it says about your transmission. sounds like you might be losing your trans. see what you pressures are and if it has the pid for material wear.

Our excellent online 640-864 - latest dump training programs 642-427 - certkiller - lead you to success in the sckans

Reply with quote  
Ask A Question Reply   

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Most Recent 
New Articles View the first Replacing the Catalytic converter(s) on a 1996 Windstar 3.8L

in Ford Cars




Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:07 pm

carriedi View the latest

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Search for:
Jump to:  
Contact Us