2007 Sebring brake lights not working. High mount works, low

Ask our auto mechanics for help to all your Dodge and Chrysler questions.
towtruckguy

2007 Sebring brake lights not working. High mount works, low

Unread post by towtruckguy » Tue May 13, 2014 3:43 pm

I replaced the brake light switch assembly and still have no power at the low mount lights. Checked for a wiring diagram but not seeing anything. Someone told me there is a BUS that suns these lights from the computer? Getting ready to take a 10 lb Hammer to it.... but it ain't mine so I can't. LOL any advice would be appreciated.

carriedi

Re: 2007 Sebring brake lights not working. High mount works,

Unread post by carriedi » Wed May 14, 2014 10:25 am

yes, the totally integrated module (fuse box+) runs the brake light. (left side of the engine compartment) power goes from fuse #3 brake lights 10A to the brake light switch then it splits up after the switch. One wire goes to the high brake light, one goes to the brake light out warning light on the dash and one goes to the integrated module that supplies power to the brake light. Check out the dark green and white wire that goes from the brake light switch at the integrated module to see if power is coming from the brake light switch. then look at the white and orange wire that comes out of the module to see if power is going through the module and coming out to the brake lights.
Browse "SIMILAR TOPICS" At The Bottom Of This Page.