Electrical Problems

Azzam Eagle Auto Inc.

Electrical Problems

Unread post by Azzam Eagle Auto Inc. » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Electrical problem
2002 Chevy Trailblazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 105311 miles

My 2002 Trailblazer's driver side door power and windows work but when I try and either put the window down or lock the door for the passenger side front and rear power don't work. I don't understand because the driver's front and rear power works like new but the other side don't work. I also tried to put the window down and lock the passenger side from the driver's panel but still doesn't work. I've checked all fuses and they are good. Any suggestions? Thank you very much!

willwildy

Re: Electrical Problems

Unread post by willwildy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:26 pm

You question is kind of unclear but I will give it a shot anyway.

If both your passengers side front and rear window and locks don't work perhaps your drivers side controller has a problem as the feed to the passengers side goes through it on most cars. If you have a friend with a like vehicle you could swap his controller for your to verify. If not you will have to learn to use a multi meter and read a schematic. Most of the Haynes manuals have the schematics in the back. No matter what I would advise buying one for your car. I have found them to be much more detailed than a chilton's manual as chiltons tries to cover too many models in both their professional and consumer manuals.

Bill
Click here to make a SMALL DONATION to HELP KEEP US FREE