2000 suburban back ac not working

jessica2546

back up camera system for suburban

Unread post by jessica2546 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:55 pm

What is the best backup camera system for a Chevy suburban? What all will I need?

carriedi

Re: back up camera system for suburban

Unread post by carriedi » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:33 pm

I'm sorry I have nothing for you on this. there are so many back up systems out there. 4.3" screens, 7" screens, in dash screens, in the mirror screens. Cameras that have guides built in the system, wide angle cameras, wider angle cameras, license plate cameras, drill and mount cameras, LED lighted cameras...

if there is a factory install back up system for you vehicle from the dealer it would be good because then any factory dealer would be able to work on it. Aftermarket will be quite a different story. More than likely, only the place that installs it will be able to work on it if something goes wrong.
Browse "SIMILAR TOPICS" At The Bottom Of This Page.

kwest1168

broken connection wire

Unread post by kwest1168 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:24 am

Got a 93 Chevy Suburban, Had the 5.7 motor rebuilt about a year ago and been chasing wiring issues every since. Got one last short I need to fix. It is a wire going to a sensor on the passenger side of the block down low right in front of the starter. The connecting wire is old and plastic and brittle and broke off. What the hell is that sensor? lol Please help. It has been shorting for awhile. When it shorts the check engine light comes on and the truck shifts REALLY hard from first to second. And just generally runs like crap, stalling and barely wanting to go. Getting extremely frustrated, as I love the truck, and have put more money in it than I will ever get out of it. But I'm about to push the damn thing in the river if ya get what I'm saying. Thanks in advance for any help with this issue.

carriedi

Re: broken connection wire

Unread post by carriedi » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:28 am

if the sensor looks like this, it's the knock sensor. the connector and wire gets worn a lot so they make a replacement. NAPA # for the connector is FSC10
Attachments
knock.jpg
knock.jpg (66.15 KiB) Viewed 7953 times
FSC10.jpg
FSC10.jpg (8.19 KiB) Viewed 7953 times

Angelicwhisp

2000 suburban back ac not working

Unread post by Angelicwhisp » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi. I have a 2000 chevy suburban 1500 4door. I got used and it has many issues, so youll be seeing a lot of me on here. The first thing i want to fix though is the back a/c wont turn on at all. No air or heat. The fan isn't turning on at all. Any idea?

carriedi

Re: 2000 suburban back ac not working

Unread post by carriedi » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:50 am

you should find the fan and look at the plug-in. Unplug it and see if you have power and ground at the plug. That will tell you if you have a wiring control problem or you have a bad fan motor