2000 lmpala 3400 Gas And Temp Gauges

From the Chevy Cavalier and Monte Carlo to the Malibu, Lumina and Impala.
Ask our auto mechanics for help to all your Chevrolet car questions now.
mhel49

no power for light ,aircon,windows

Unread post by mhel49 » Sat May 01, 2010 8:34 am

i have chrevolet venture van model 2002 the engine can starts but no power for windows ,light,radio ,aircon more like a main fuse is damage i know where the fuse are but i do not know how to indentify which is the main fuse

hope you reply me soon

asking for help,
mhel

Tomtom

Re: no power for light ,aircon,windows

Unread post by Tomtom » Sat May 01, 2010 3:59 pm

There is no main fuse for these different circuits. Be sure to check ALL fuses. Check that the fuses have power to them. The windows are fed by a circuit breaker.

helpme

2006 impala windows and lights problems

Unread post by helpme » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:17 am

The windows wont roll down, the turn signals wont work, the interior lights stay on, and sometimes blinker wont turn off. And it only does work when it wants to. Other than that everything else works fine. What is wrong? Need help before taking it in.

ProTech

Re: 2006 impala windows and lights problems

Unread post by ProTech » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:43 pm

This sounds like a typical Body Control Module problem. They will give some crazy electrical issues when they are faulty.

If you do need a new BCM, you'd have to take it to the dealership to be replaced because it needs to be programmed and set up for your vehicle. Knowing this, you might want to just take it to them anyway for diagnosis. They will be able to check for any trouble codes the BCM may have stored and go from there.

More than likely, this is what you need to repair those problems. Other possibilities, although less likely are....bad ignition switch, wiring problem, fuse block issue, aftermarket electrical component causing problem, and the like.
GM Dealer Technician For 18+ Years
In the automotive industry for 20+

steveking

2000 lmpala 3400 Gas And Temp Gauges

Unread post by steveking » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:04 pm

i have problems with gas and temp. gauges wondering if it could be a ground problem?

TerryAuto

Re: 2000 lmpala 3400 Gas And Temp Gauges

Unread post by TerryAuto » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi Steve. What exactly are your gas and temperature gauges doing in your Impala?

What ever they are doing, do they do it at the same time, or one then the other, or both always? Any info you give us will help greatly, thanks. :?:
Be sure to check the Similar Topics down this page for more help.