All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Ask A Question Reply   

contributions: 2
engine turns over but will not start no spark to plugs. replaced coil, coil voltage regulator on fire wall, cam and crank sensors. Timing belt not broken, loose or has not slipped, fuel pump works power going to primary lead of coil hot, check engine light is on and has been on when I bought the car 6 months ago , 200,000 on engine does not burn or leak oil or other fluids. HELP ! do not have a computer code reader and have left battery terminals off for days. hoping computer would reset it's self no such luck.

Share on FacebookShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

* Search   

contributions: 2089
your cam and crank signals get send to the engine computer and then computer sends the signals to the ignition module which fires the coil. did you check to see if you have fuel injector pulse also?

contributions: 2
I do not have coil fire I don't think I fuel injector pulse. fuel pump new crank sensor new cam sensor new coil new timing belt ok . currently looking for a code scanner and reset unit. but do not know if it is a obd 1 or 2 hope checking emissions control label under hood will tell. tester plug in port left side of steering wheel under small door in lower dash board. computer located right floor board front. I was wondering if the sensor pick up on the crankshaft and or camshaft pulley was worn down and sensors wont pick up signal. car has 200,000 miles. Still plugging away can't afford to buy another car.

contributions: 2089
have you checked all your fuses?

Ask A Question Reply