ordering

Ask our auto mechanics for help to all your Dodge and Chrysler questions.
juan23

ordering

Unread post by juan23 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:28 pm

hello! sorry for the vague title, but the forum would not let me post my actual question because it was apparently too close to existing topics. i own a 2004 pt cruiser and need to order some oem front suspension bushings for it. the car has over 130k on it and i have never changed them, so i want to do the whole group of them in one shot. my normal site. does not have them all in stock, and i want to order them all from one place to cut down on shipping costs. does anyone else have a good oem part site to order from?

many thanks!

carriedi

Re: ordering

Unread post by carriedi » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:41 am

you'll have to check around. Since the car has been discontinued OE parts will start to disappear. Not all the parts department will stock every part. Even when vehicles are in production most part places won't stock every part available. They will stock the parts that are quicker movers so that they don't have a lot of dead stock on the shelves. What you could do is find a parts place that has some of the things that you want and can order the other parts and have them send them all together when they have everything. You may have to decide if saving money on shipping is better than saving time on ordering from more than one supplier.

do you have a list of the bushings you are looking for?
Browse "SIMILAR TOPICS" At The Bottom Of This Page.